I’m off to a good start….This weekend my family was able to spend some much needed time with our grandson, Gabriel. Though we could have done a million other things, we put Gabriel as a priority. That was definitely time well spent But that was just the start: I was also able to have coffee with a friend, watch a baseball game with a bunch of friends, eat some ice cream with great people, listen to the Word of God, take a long Sunday nap, and rescue my child from a broken down car. We finished the weekend watching the Honors Flight DVD, appreciating our veterans and remembering the sacrifices of great men along with the great sacrifices of my own family (my husbands an Army veteran). Overall I think it was a very successful weekend!
This week I’m committed to:
- ME TIME: Working out two days this week over my lunch period and two days this week in the morning/night so I can lose 1 ½ pounds this week.
- GIVING TIME: Doing something special for a very special woman who helped me
- FEEDING TIME: Church Wednesday night with my fabulous bro and sis in Christ
- FAMILY TIME: Getting my toes done with my sister and my mom
- LAUGHING TIME: Spending time with the women of my church Thursday night
- ROMANCE TIME: Date night with my husband Friday night