There are several critical steps you must take in order to feel the full effects of what it means to THRIVE:
- Don’t accept being ordinary – In 1Peter 2:9 it says we are a chosen generation, a PECULIAR people… called out: Reflect on what makes you special and how you are intended to use your gifts.
- Dream bigger- Have confidence knowing that if you fail, you can try again. God has your back! Get your blinders off and look at life through new vibrant and colorful lenses.
- Limit distractions – DESTROY barriers and hindrances in your life. Get rid of loose ends.
- Keep God centered through it all – never take His purpose out of your life. God must remain first priority for all other pieces in your life to fall in place.
- Understand how you are wired and figure out WHAT’S YOUR BLUEPRINT? Your life’s blueprint is your expectation of how your life should be (i.e., where you should work, how you should look, taking care of your family, children). The blueprint is your identity, a story of how your life should be.
(1) What’s an area you’re doing really well in? Why are you happy in that part of your life? What are the specifics? Is this area better than you expected (better than your blueprint)?
(2) What’s an area you’re not happy with? Does this area not live up to the expectations you set in your life?
When you answer those questions, you can develop a plan on how to close the gap from where you are NOW to where you want to GO. It is in THIS area (between the Plan and Achievement) that is going to get you excited! It is this season of time that you will thrive.
Be cautious: When your life doesn’t match your story of what you want it to be, this is where stress and unhappiness come from. This can cause you to feel helpless, hopeless and out of control.
Keep trying, keep growing, keep striving to achieve your blueprint! And when you get to your blueprint, don’t get nervous if you start to get bored. This means it’s time again to rewrite your blueprint so you can again feel alive to thrive.
I'd love to hear more about your blueprint. Please comment here or email me at email@example.com. Learn how to thrive financially at our upcoming Financial Wellness Seminar September 20th. Register at www.wholearmorministry.com.