This last week I spent my time in silence so I could hear a word from God and focus my mind. Specifically during this time I kept my radio off while I was driving. I have come to find that I have a lot of great brainstorming that goes on in my mind while I drive. Not sure if that’s a good thing or notJ
During these moments of silence I’ve been specific in my requests to God about what it is I’m seeking. Let’s just say I hit the jackpot. My mind is overflowing with ideas again to fuel my passions. I’ve also been taking time during my day to exercise, and this again has freed up time for me to step away from the craziness of my day, and just think and rejuvenate myself.
This last week of this challenge I plan on implementing, implementing, implementing. Part of enjoying time in your life is ensuring you don’t get bogged down. I’m going to face my renewed passions head on and get the ball rolling so I can keep things in balance in my life. I want to continue to allow time for family, for friends, for God, for my burdens, and for whatever else God sends my way. To do this, I’m going to keep order in my life and find the opportune time for everything.
I encourage you to HOLD ME ACCOUNTABLE! I have an exciting THREE months ahead filled with many objectives:
- Host an impactful service for the 18-35 year olds we mentor ("Rock It- July 26th 6pm True Life Church)
- Go to Life Fest with a new friend
- Build an outdoor classroom
- Spend time with lost family
- Spoil my husband for his birthday
- Listen to my husband preach
- Mentor new change
- Create a financial wellness program at my church
- Host a financial wellness seminar
- Begin the outline for my next book – “Whole Armor Living – Living the dream under His protection”
- Be a part of several strangers weddings and become new family
- Host a Block Party Outreach event
- Take our last child off to college
- Enjoy a week vacation away with my husband and friends
- Love others
- Work out 3 times minimum each week
- Spoil and pray for my True Life Church Secret Sister
- Raise money for my church and our food pantry outreach “Waukesha Food Connection”
I would love to encourage you on your journey. Please email me at email@example.com.