An employee owned mentality brings a whole new level of ownership and dedication to the ultimate vision. Common traits of an employee owned mentality:
- Tendency to place the success of the company before other priorities
- Willingness to sacrifice whatever is necessary whenever it is necessary
- Accepts the challenge to go above and beyond at all times
- Understanding that no job in the company is beneath them
- Desires to promote the company always and everywhere
Though God owns the church, we must place that same “employee owned” value on ourselves to ensure that we place the success of God’s vision before all things. Possessing those same traits means we will clean windows, run the bus ministry, clean the bathrooms, plow the snow, pay our tithes and give to offerings when the church is in financial need. You will treat the church as your own. If there’s a piece of garbage on the floor, you’ll pick it up. If you see chipped paint on the wall, you’ll get some paint and fix it.
I challenge you to ignite your church body to unify together and become employee owned. Learn to reach new heights in God’s Kingdom by placing value on your role in your church.
If you desire to implement an “employee owned” church campaign in your church, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would love to share materials to help launch the spreading of the gospel.